Note: due to the merger of the Lewis & Clark Library System into the Illinois Heartland Library System, the agreements with the vendors shown may no longer be honored.
Libraries have always been good stewards of library monies, actively seeking discounts and reduced fees to stretch those funds. The Lewis & Clark Library System has collected the following negotiated discounts for our members.
Direct Negotiated Discounts for LCLS Member Libraries
- Affordable Library Products, October 2009
- Ameren Electric Rate, February 2010
- AVG Anti-Malware Software
- Baker & Taylor June 2009, plus Revision to Shipping Policy
- Barnes & Noble, August 2009
- Booksource, October 2009
- Brodart Co., January 2011
- BWI, January 2010
- Demco Inc., November 2010
- Employee Assistance Programs, March 2010
- Follett Library Resources, Inc.
- Gaylord Brothers, February 2011
- Highsmith Inc, December 2009
- Ingram Library Services Inc., February 2010
- Library Automation Technologies, Inc. (LAT), November 2010
- Library Store, January 2010
- LFI – Library Furniture International, Inc.
- Mackin, October 2009
- OverDrive (participating libraries)
- Rainbow Printing
- The Library Store, January 2009
- Listen & Live Audio
- Lazerware Computer Services, Inc.
- University Products, Inc, September 2009
- Vernon Library Supplies, September 2009