Facilities & Delivery Supervisor – Alliance Library System
The Alliance Library System seeks a Facilities & Delivery Supervisor responsible for:
- Ensuring proper maintenance and upkeep of all ALS physical assets, including facilities, grounds, and vehicles.
- Coordinating the purchase and sale of assets and property.
- Managing all aspects of the ALS delivery system, supervising drivers, updating delivery routes and compiling delivery statistics.
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants should possess a bachelor’s degree in business management, facilities or related field, two to four years office experience in an administrative capacity, two to four years experience in building maintenance and repair, two to four years experience in vehicles maintenance and repair, or any acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
The salary range for this position is $26,400 to $39,500. Starting pay will be based on qualifications and experience.
Alliance Library System offers the following benefits:
- 7 ½ hour work day
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- 13 paid holidays annually
- 20 paid vacation days annually
- 12 paid sick days annually
- 2 paid personal days annually
- Participation in IMRF (Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund)
Please send resume, letter of application and three references to Paul Santos, Finance, Facilities & Human Resources Director, Alliance Library System, 600 High Point Lane, East Peoria, IL 61611, phone at (309) 694-9200 ext. 2104, via fax at (309) 694-9230, or via email at email@example.com by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, November 19, 2010 for consideration.