Smart Women, Smart Money
Lewis & Clark Library System and 12 member public libraries will be sponsors of the Smart Women, Smart Money conference on May 13 at the Sheraton Four Points in Fairview Heights. We encourage all libraries to participate in this free conference. To learn more about the conference, click here. We have also produced an ad for the brochure and would like to share it with you as well because it features a “Top 10″ list about ways that the library can save money. The list is below and you can see the full ad here as well as the libraries that are participating.
Top 10 Reasons Smart Women Use Their Library
10. A Complimentary Place to Relax & Kick Off Your Heels
9. Even More Than What Is On The Internet
8. Rich and Reliable Knowledge
7. More than books! – DVDs, CDs, Magazines
6. Entertainment—Story Hours, Games, Author Visits
5. Internet Access and Free to Low Cost Classes
4. A Wealth of Information to Help With Decisions
3. Real Live People To Help You
2. Expensive Databases at No Charge
1. SAVE MONEY $
Special thanks to Julia Pernicka for designing the ad.